|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
On behalf of a Regional Council North of Melbourne Charterhouse are recruiting a Customer Service Officer to assist within this Councils busy contact centre. This is a temporary opportunity working 10-15 hours per week.
Local Government experience is highly regarded.
- Providing customer service solutions within an inbound call centre environment to members of the community
- Dealing with general queries due to rates, permits, local laws, applications and other council matters
- Data entry and other adhoc duties
- Call centre environment as well as front desk cashier tasks
- Objection handling
- Have call centre experience dealing with a very busy switchboard
- Local Government experience would be advantageous
- Experience using Pathway (Smart Client) would be ideal
- Be extremely customer service focused
- Possess superior organisational and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator
- Have an intermediate working knowledge of the MS Office suite
If you match the key requirements above please APPLY immediately by submitting your resume. If this role doesn't suit your experience but you're interested in other Local Government opportunities please contact Elizabeth Kay today on email@example.com or 03 8610 6100.