|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company:
You will have the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative business, who put empathises on their employee engagement and service to the community. They are one of Australia’s fastest growing communities. This is a great opportunity to develop your career and get experience working for a Local Government.
Ongoing contract, around 30 hours per week. You will be working from their offices so you must live locally. Potential permanent opportunities.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing high call volumes
- Providing 5* customer service solutions to community members
- Dealing with general queries due to rates, permits, local laws, applications, and other council matters
- Call centre environment as well as front desk cashier tasks
- Objection handling
- Updating the councils internal systems
You will have the following:
- You will have experience working in a busy customer service team
- Confident managing a busy switch board
- Local Government experience is advantageous
- Confident objection handling
- Be extremely customer service focused
- Possess superior organisational and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator
- You will have intermediate working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- You will be self-motivated & self-reliant
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to get your foot in the door to work for a Local Government. You will be working for an innovative and community focussed organisation.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace