|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Customer Service Officer
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Officer who will deliver high-levels of customer service to customers needing access to concession travel by responding to customer enquiries, processing applications, processing invoices, data management and monitoring compliance.
- Process scheme applications through all stages
- Determine eligibility and entitlements of applicants seeking free or subsidised transport by direct application or on review by the client under the schemes to ensure scheme compliance.
- Research, assess and adjudicate between options for approvals to balance competing considerations such as applicant preference and cost-effectiveness.
- Monitor applicant claims and assist in the analysis of entitlement usage
- Respond to customer and stakeholder enquiries and draft advice and correspondence in response to requests/complaints from applicants/participants, the Minister's office, and other stakeholders to provide a high level of customer service and attention
Key knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience in a front-line customer service role, with proven effective complaints handling, and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills and capacity to present information logically and coherently.
- Demonstrated experience in the processing of invoices, payments and the initiation of debt recovery where required to meet audit requirements
Follow links to apply