|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the role
This is a full-time permanent position for a well-known brand based in the south eastern suburbs. You will be working from the office so you will need to live in the area.
This company offer flexible working and are proud of the people they employ. They put a lot of emphasis on growth and learning.
You will have experience working in a telephone-based customer service role previously and have a passion for delivering 5* customer service.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Handling both inbound and outbound calls with guest that are overdue
- Negotiating payment plans in line with company guidelines while providing a positive guest experience
- Identifying and flag contracts where repossession activity is to take place
- Ensuring all actions apply with all regulatory requirements
- This is not a high-pressured position and the calls will be of a softer nature
You will have the following:
- 1-2 years of experience within any Customer Service role Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- An open mind with a flexible attitude to duties
- The ability to build rapport with customers successfully
- Attention to detail whilst working in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a growing prosperous company. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.