|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the company:
You will have the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative business, who put empathises on their employee training and development. This is a great opportunity to develop your career and get experience working for a Local Government.
You will be working full- time in the council offices, Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
You will be inducted in a 2-week training programme and will be given the opportunity to develop and take on extra responsibilities. This position is initially contracted until the end of December but could be extended beyond that. You will be required to have a valid WWC & police check.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing high call volumes
- Providing 5* customer service solutions across various channels, including; phone; online; F2F; and in writing
- Dealing with general queries due to rates, permits, local laws, applications, and other council matters
- Objection handling
- Log customer service enquiries, requests, and complaints in the appropriate databases/systems
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks associated with providing customer service
- Provide a range of internal services such as, receipt and dispatch of parcels and documents
You will have the following:
- Local Government experience, ideally within customer service
- Experience using Pathway CRM
- You will have experience working in a busy customer service team
- Confident managing a busy switch board
- Confident objection handling
- Be extremely customer service focused
- Possess superior organisational and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator
- You will have intermediate working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- You will be self-motivated & self-reliant
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to get your foot in the door to work for a Local Government. You will be working for an innovative and community focussed organisation.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace