|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Customer Service Officer
About the company:
You will have the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative business, who put empathises on their employee engagement and service to the community. This is a great opportunity to develop your career and get experience working for a Local Government. Initially a 3-month contract but likely to be extended. This is a full-time role, but part-time hours could also be considered.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Providing customer service solutions within an inbound call centre environment to members of the community
- Dealing with general queries due to rates, permits, local laws, applications, and other council matters
- Data entry and other adhoc duties
- Call centre environment as well as front desk cashier tasks
- Objection handling
You will have the following:
- Local Government experience is advantageous
- Call centre experience dealing with a very busy switchboard
- Be extremely customer service focused
- Possess superior organisational and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator
- You will have intermediate working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- You will be self-motivated & self-reliant
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to get your foot in the door to work for a Local Government. You will be working for an innovative and community focussed organisation.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace