|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
- Based in Parramatta
- 3 month initial contract
- Up to $476.00 a day + Super
Fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team on a short-term contract with likely extensions.
The primary purpose of the role is to contribute towards the delivery of high-quality advice and analysis to support the delivery data services and insights, provisions of data assets and analytical applications.
About the role:
- Reporting to both internal and external stakeholders within the business (monthly reporting etc.)
- Providing insights based on the data and reporting.
- Assisting in development program initiatives through research and analytics
- Provide operational support such as report writing, assisting with inquiries and any adhoc tasks as required
- Maintaining the database
- Reconciling data, cleaning data and detecting any problems.
- Pertinent tertiary qualifications
- Previous data analysis experience essential
- Workers compensation experience highly regarded
- The ability to derive patterns from information and translate into policy very advantageous
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Qlik, SAS and MS PowerBI as well as experience with programming languages like SAS, SQL, Julia, R, Python and C/C++
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Manuri Ranasinghe on 02 9641 2461.