|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Excellent opportunity to work on high-level engagements
- Flexible work and great values
- Solid career path
Our client, a Global top tier consulting firm is looking for Data Architects & Data Solution Architect to join their centre of excellence and provide their clients with high value Data Solutions beyond strategy . End to End implementation of real-life data environments
Your Key Responsibilities
- Solution design – leading a team of delivery & tech leads, to design a fit-for-purpose data & analytics solution that meets client needs
- Define innovative solutions which enable clients to accelerate their data journey – trust their data, protect their data and leverage their data for competitive advantage.
- Develop end to end solution
- Accountability for implementation of the overall data & analytics technical solution - working closely with delivery & tech leads, developers, testers and end users ensuring seamless solution delivery outcomes.
- Data Modelling - advising data modellers on optimizations to improve report development and performance
- Data Architecture & Data Modelling – designing fit-for-purpose data architectures, and working with data modellers to deliver suitable data landscapes
- Leadership - Training and Mentoring junior colleagues in leading practices
- Advanced knowledge of data management architectures, frameworks, systems, practices and standards.
- Strong data modelling, data architecture and analytical skills
- Strong SQL skills, including performance analysis
- Experience designing and developing data & analytics environments & platforms
- Experience with data engineering tools (e.g. IBM DataStage, Microsoft SSIS, Python)) and visualisation tools (e.g. Cognos, SSRS, Tableau)
- Experience in the design and development of cloud data & analytics solutions
- Strong stakeholder communication – working with stakeholders (internal and external) to agree architectural designs and ensured appropriate governance is maintained for architecture decisions