|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Deploy your models into production, monitor their real-world impact, and work with your users to improve these models over time.
- Collaborate with a diverse, cross-functional team of individuals across the company, from fellow data scientists, to software architects, to product managers and senior business leaders.
- Demonstrated experience in applying data science to meet the needs of business users, including understanding business requirements, articulating problem statements and developing criteria for suitable implementation of data science solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of appropriate techniques to explore, profile and cleanse data from a diverse range of sources and experience in presenting exploratory data analysis to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience using Python, PySpark, R or SparkR programming languages through development environments including Databricks for developing supervised and unsupervised machine learning models, with a particular emphasis on Natural Language Processing.
- Demonstrated experience in using data science preferably for economic research.
- Experience with proof-of-concept development, preferably in Power BI or Shiny.
- Experience working with big, unstructured datasets. Knowledge of the Burning Glass dataset would be an advantage.
- Expertise in Agile methodology and a clear understanding of the ethical implications and governance of algorithms.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on the client.