|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
About the role
- 12 month plus fixed term contract role for an Automation QA - Selenium ideally with a strong understanding of data warehousing, databricks and data management
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced test automation expert to join a massive local company based in Sydney
- My client is looking for anexperienced test analyst to deliver this project
Responsibilities will include:
- Building automation test frameworks for testing data
- Setting strong automation practices using Selenium, Postman
- Introducing new tools and technologies (where required)
- Large scale testing in DevOps environments
- Use monitoring tools and gather metrics to measure performance
- Co-ordinate and review QA
- Work extensively with the business, stakeholders etc
Ideally you will have the following:
- Experience with Automation testing - Selenium etc.
- Strong knowledge of data warehouses, databricks and data migration
- Payment experience is a plus
- Extensive experience working with enterprise scale environments.
- Built numerous Automation Frameworks from the ground up
- Had a key role in the decision of all tools
- Experience with TDD / BDD in an Agile environment.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
How to apply
If you fit the brief, and are interested, apply here or email me (Tom) directly on firstname.lastname@example.org