|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
You will be joining community focused organisation who are seeking someone with a strong background within Desktop space and is able to work to support level 2 BAU queries as well as split your time across a hardware refresh project. This is an exciting position to join and friendly and engaging team on as a Desktop Support Officer on an initial 3 month contract based in the Inner East
- Take care on day to day BAU on the Desktop – level 2
- Take part in projects
- Strong stakeholder engagement in dealing with end users
- 3+ years experience in a similar role and show commitment to role
- Experience in supporting modern workplace technologies; Microsoft, Windows 7 and Windows 10, Virtual machines supporting remote devices
- Broad knowledge of networking
- Experience with SCCM, Active Directory, Exchange
- Knowledge of Dell laptops and Workstations
- Ability to get to the root cause of an issue, use initiative and research if you need additional information
- Ability to work autonomously within the role
- Able to communicate in laments terms to non technical stakeholders
- An approachable individual that is dedicated to providing friendly customer service/support as well as willing to go the extra mile
- Walking distance from the train station, short walk from free all day parking
- Collaborative team, high performing team
- Flexible hours
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@charterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.