|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Immediate start - 6 month contract opportunity
- Engage with stakeholders across the business
- Western location
A local government authority are seeking a digital communications professional for a 6 month period. The role will report to the Digital Communications Advisor and will focus on developing content for Council communications.
- Publishing to Council's digital platforms
- Conducting website and social media channel audits for the purpose of ongoing digital projects
- Posting updates to social media platforms
- Supporting and communications and events team when required
- Creating and rollout social media and web content plans in order to follow communication plans
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications/ Marketing or relevant experience
- Previous experience developing and publishing content across a range of platforms
- Demonstrated web management technical skills
- Previous local government experience would be advantageous
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. For further information please call Sinead on 03 8610 6103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.