|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Immediate start - 4 month contract opportunity
- Local Government authority
A local government authority are seeking a digital communications professional for a 4 month period. The role will report to the Communications Coordinator and will focus on developing content for Council communications via digital platforms.
- Day to day management of digital communications channels
- Conducting website and social media channel audits for the purpose of ongoing digital projects
- Posting updates to social media platforms
- Contributing to the idea generation around development of new digital content
- Supporting and communications and events team when required
- Creating and rollout social media and web content plans in order to follow communication plans
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications/ Marketing or relevant experience
- Previous experience developing and publishing content across a range of platforms
- Demonstrated web management technical skills
- Previous local government experience would be advantageous
A truly collaborative and welcoming team, this Council prides itself on its innovation & creativity. Having pride in making a difference to the community while working across multiple departments.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.