|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Large Stable Organisation – Large Program of Work
6 Month Contract (high likely hood of extension)
Excellent working culture, supportive team
This highly successful company is currently at the forefront of their industry. With continued success in the market, combined with a large transformation program and varied projects in play, the need for a highly experienced Digital marketing specialist, specialising in Digital marketing projects has arisen to join their highly professional and stable team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in delivering a variety of end to end projects where you will be liaising with key marketing stakeholders within the business.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Manage the implementation of several digital projects in the Marketing Department, predominantly the B2B Customer Portal and the Marketing automation tool (Pardot).
- Engage with the business and with customers (organise focus group, calls, etc) to capture customers’ needs and insights.
- Create and regularly refine user stories and acceptance criteria based on Customer feedback.
- Collaborate with the Digital Manager on the digitalisation of the Customer Experience through omni-channel strategies and digital roadmap planification and execution.
- Make recommendations to improve the User Experience on our website and customer portal
- Act as a liaison between the IT teams, Development Teams, Marketing and other areas of Business.
- Research and analyse market, users, and competitive products in order to prepare and refine the road map for the products.
- Collaborate with IT to help the Marketing team managing and improving our customer data base.
- Have a strong analytical focus to turn customer data into smart insights.
- Previous working experience as a project manager in a Marketing Department
- Strong focus on Digital and interest into new trends and technologies
- Strong focus on Data and Customer Experience
- UX design skills for digital assets (website, pardot, customer portal, e-commerce, bot)
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with a great ability to adapt to various situations
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact me on 9641 2453