|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
About the role
This highly recognised and established brand has been going through a large period of growth and currently have a requirement for a Product Manager to join their stable and professional team. In this role you will work on a range of mobile application projects and will have mature experience working across B2C. You will enjoy working in a fast paced role and in a collaborative team environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive the vision, roadmap and delivery for mobile apps
- Help developed mobile app teams by helping to build a world class cross-functional product delivery capability
- Be a key part of the wider regional product team, leading the thinking for mobile and helping to upskill the wider team on this critical area
- Balance the most important customer problems with commercial concerns to build OKRs and a roadmap that aligns with organisational strategy as well as user research
- Build strong relationships and help teams collaborate across the organisation
- Support a safe, trustful, empowered and transparent culture
- Evangelize mobile products, features, and vision across the entire organization, communicating clearly and effectively with stakeholders of all levels.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Has worked on multiple end to end Mobile Application projects
- Demonstrated strong project background with B2C
- Experience working within Large corporate environments
- A passion for innovation, Agile and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Leadership skills and the ability to work independently or effectively within a group environment
- Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.