|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Contract role to 30 June 2021 in education sector
- Oversee upgrade of the content management system
- Working from home for the duration
Reporting into the Principal of Digital, this role will manage the process of upgrading the website CMS from Sitefinity 9.2 to 13.2. The incumbent will engage with both internal and external stakeholders including software developers and vendor management.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Planning and implementing a thorough testing approach to ensure seamless upgrade
- Recommending the best practice testing approaches for future issues
- Acting as the key point of contact for external vendors in order to provide updates on progress
- Liaising with internal stakeholders throughout the upgrade process
- Assisting with the selection/procurement of vendors at the beginning of the project to ensure excellent service
To be successful in this role you require:
- Experience in Project Management, software development & Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of system upgrades end to end including CMS
- Experience in Government, Education or Not for Profit sectors
- Excellent communication skills & strong attention to detail
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent rate of pay, the opportunity to broaden your experience and develop your project management experience. You will have the opportunity to work for an education organisation making a difference to peoples lives.
Apply today to be immediately considered. For further information please email Sinead email@example.com
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.