|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Live Roles | Weekly Update | The Market
by Daniel @ Charterhouse
Know the AUS & NZ Risk & Compliance Financial Services & Insurance space? Considering change but don’t know where or how to start? Rest assured. Read on. Reach out.
For business development, you will;
- Hold relationships with insurance CROs and their teams
- Lead proposals creating tailored offerings and taking them out successfully
- Identify and generate potential business opportunities
- Direct pursuits for new client opportunities and grow existing valued relationships
- Draw on your knowledge to create practical and innovative insights
On engagements, you will;
- Manage teams and client relationships generating effective and impactful solutions
- Provide focused and supportive leadership to your teams
- Deliver engagements in line with our quality values and commitments
Within the risk practice you will;
- Establish, maintain and strengthen all internal and external relationships
- Develop people and empower high performing teams
- Deep knowledge and experience of Risk Consulting. You should (not imperative) have relevant recent Big 4 experience, complemented by employment experience within the Insurance sector either at an insurer, intermediary or regulator
- Business development skills in shaping and winning client proposals and generating sales
- Innovative problem-solving skills with the ability to understand a client problem and tailor a practical solution right for the client up to date knowledge of the financial services regulatory environment
- Strong communication skills for report writing, industry studies, client presentations and
- thought leadership
- Experience of leading teams to high quality timely delivery, actively building industry relationships and promoting a collaborative culture when working with colleagues
And an expression of interest from the market...
Whilst the intention of this advertisement is to offer you insights into live roles I am recruiting. I am also wanting to hear form those whose interests fall outside of the current vacancies, companies or skill set info.
As I continue to have conversations across this space, I am encouraged to keep communication with candidates consistent for when triggers are pulled, things change or ‘signed off’.
Should you be curious about the job market, your options or keen for a pay rise. Let’s talk about it.
Apply through MY EMAIL & SEEK.
Please forward your interests/application to my email email@example.com applying through SEEK should be the secondary method in applying...