|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$70,000 + super|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Disputes Officer
- CBD location
- Listed Business
- Resolutions focused
- Experienced Credit / Dispute / Resolution professional - customer outcome focused - excellent communication needed - training provided.
This role would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Disputes / Resolution Officer who is looking for a collaborative working environment, tight nit team and the opportunity for further development OR an experienced customer focused Credit Professional who is looking to transition into new challenge.
Experienced across either / or is essential along with a customer focused individual, excellent communication skills and the ability to resolve complex escalations.
Permanent full time opportunity | $70,000 - $75,000 + super | modern offices | great team and excellent company.
This opportunity is only open to AU/NZ citizens or permanent residents.
- decision making on complex customer queries - detailed investigation
- build proactive relationships with internal and external stakeholders inc regulatory bodies
- focus on continuous process improvement - customer experience
- operate within risk management framework
- update & maintain customer records
- main escalation point for complex queries through to resolution
- credit or dispute experience
- professional approach to work along with strong customer focus
- detail orientated and ability to solve problems
- deadline driven
- excellent communication skills