|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Charterhouse are seeing a big shift in positivity and confidence in our market week on week over the last few weeks and as such are seeking expressions of interest for Management Accountants.
We are looking to speak to Management Accountants who have been responsible for the following:
- Monthly reporting, managing deadlines and providing variance analysis
- Costing and tender pricing
- Identifying areas of potential risk, under-performance, improvement and other opportunity and work with other areas of business to mitigate or promote these
- Providing advice to managers on costing of service and overheads including evaluating and pricing new tenders
- Assist in the design of dashboards/new reporting requirements
- Assist in value- added ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Commercial or similar field
- CPA/CA Qualifications necessary
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Big-4/ Mid-tier first mover would be a great fit
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong budgeting, variance analysis and reporting experience
- Ability to wear many hats and change direction quickly
- Must be okay with working in a team
- Perfect for someone who wants to carve out new processes and improve existing ones.
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above requirements please email our CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert.