|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
External Audit Senior Accountant
- Up to $85k package
- Fast career progression and global opportunities
- People first culture and a marketing leading L&D program
About the Company
A Top 10 Accounting firm in Sydney’s CBD are looking for an experienced Auditor to join their high performing and growing team. Even during the current economic climate, their services in the audit space have never been in more demand which is why this role has recently been created.
You will be working closely with Manger and Directors on engagements, leading teams on fieldwork (remotely for the time being) and offering advice and recommendations where appropriate.
You will be given exceptional support and on-going training as well as every opportunity to advance your career in a short space of time. This firm offer a fantastic office culture (when you get back to the office), a great work-life balance and state of the art technology in order to get your work done.
About the Role
- Lead audit engagements from planning to completion while running a team of up to 5.
- Provide coaching and advice to less experienced team members.
- Maintain strong working relationships with your clients.
- Prepare audited financial statements and reports.
- Work across ASX listed clients, large private clients and international clients across a range of industries.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified, close to qualifying will be accepted.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience within an external audit role
- High level written and verbal communication
Culture & Benefits
- A true market leader in what they do, which in turn provides excellent job security
- Open-plan office
- Flexible work and working from home as standard
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional annual leave
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Regular internal and external training
- Annual Summer and Christmas partiers to go along side a packed social calendar