|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
External Audit Senior Accountant
- Up to $80k package
- Work closely with the Partner and your clients
- Media and Entertainment Clients
About the Company
Do you want to work for a firm who have actually grown during Covid-19? Does working a 5-day week at full pay sound like a dream scenario right now? If the answer to this is “Yes” keep reading…..
An accounting firm based in North Sydney are have recently acquired a couple of new clients and have created the role of Senior Accountant to help service these clients and allow the firm to expand even further.
You will need to be able to hit the ground running from Day 1 and be able to run audits from planning to completion.
In return you will be given a supportive and autonomous environment to work in where your career progression is only limited by your willingness to perform and deliver for your clients.
You will be given exceptional support and on-going training as well as every opportunity to advance your career in a short space of time. This firm offer a fantastic office culture (when you get back to the office), a great work-life balance and state of the art technology in order to get your work done.
About the Role
- Lead audit engagements from planning to completion while running a team of up to 3
- Provide coaching and advice to less experienced team members.
- Maintain strong working relationships with your clients.
- Prepare audited financial statements and reports.
- Work across ASX listed clients, large private clients and international clients across a range of industries.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified, close to qualifying will be accepted.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience within an external audit role
- High level written and verbal communication
Culture & Benefits
- A true market leader in what they do, which in turn provides excellent job security
- Open-plan office
- Flexible work and working from home as standard
- 20 days holiday with the option to purchase additional annual leave
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Regular internal and external training
- Annual Summer and Christmas partiers to go along side a packed social calendar