|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Are you an experienced Auditor who is keen to take their career to the next level? Would you love to be working on a variety of listed and non-listed clients across Australia?
If the answer is yes, then we could have the perfect job for you….
Charterhouse are partnering with a Top 20 accounting firm who are looking for a Senior Accountant / Supervisor to join their high performing team in the CBD. The firm have an international presence, and each year exchange staff with their member offices around the world.
They are a full function accounting firm who offer Audit, Tax, M&A and Restructuring services and are well known for their excellent client service and commitment to staff development.
As a Senior Accountant / Supervisor you will be running your own client base and acting as the face of the firm to some high-profile companies. Your portfolio will be a mixture of ASX listed and large private companies across a variety of industries which will include but not be limited to; Tech Start-Ups, Media & Entertainment, Sports teams, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Renewable Energy, plus more….
You will be supporting and managing a team of juniors and intermediates and working closely with the Partners on more complex firm & client issues.
This role has the scope to turn into a Manager position over the course of the next 18 months, so if you are focussed on career development, look no further.
The organisation places a huge emphasis on continued education & provide regular, on-going, specialized training and development. Their strong work life balance and family friendly firm provides a fantastic balance of social and professional interaction and ensures your success in the long term by building career roadmaps.
- Building and leading audit teams as well as fieldwork planning
- Maintaining close client relationships
- Reviewing and improving audit methodology
- Drafting of management letters that provide commercial business advice
- Training and mentoring of juniors
- Assist the partners in sales and marketing activities
Skills and experience
- CA Qualified
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced computer skills, specifically MS Office and audit software
- Commitment to delivering exceptional client service
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday gift vouchers
- Annual bonus scheme based on performance and KPI’s
- Employee referral scheme
- Salary sacrifice for professional memberships
- Monthly external training
- Annual flu vaccinations and employee health checks
- Exercise classes
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert