|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Ensure all audit work within personal responsibility is completed effectively and efficiently and meets the requirements of the client’s audit methodology, professional standards and legislation.
- Build personal competency, knowledge and technical proficiency to contribute to more complex audit assignments.
- Supervise and train staff to achieve quality audit results and to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Ensure quality and timely audit outcomes are achieved by maintaining strong and professional relationships with clients and proactively communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify critical issues that may adversely impact outcomes and escalate them appropriately.
- Assist in providing sound and well-reasoned audit documentation to support assurance opinions and reports to parliament.
- Embrace audit and other strategic change initiatives
- Open to Working Holiday Visas
- 2-4 years experience in IT Audit (preferably BIG 4 but not essential)
- Experience in auditing ERPs such as SAP and Oracle CISA certification will be highly regarded (not an essential requirement)
- Sound understanding of auditing and risk management and be able to demonstrate high personal integrity and professionalism
- Above Market Hourly Rate on offer
- CBD Location
- Guaranteed work for 6 months
- Immediate Start Available
How To Apply:
Please APPLY if you fit the criteria and we’ll be in touch if we believe your profile suits what the client is looking for. Alternatively email Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries.