|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a Global Fund Manager in Melbourne who are searching for experienced FP&A Manager to join their team. This is a highly commercial role supporting both the CFO and the wider senior leadership team across the business. There is a particular focus on strategic planning with portfolios and heavy influence over executive decision-making for the future of the business.
- Provide advisory services different business opportunities to maximise strategic intention and support key stakeholder decision making
- Regular and on-going insights to the performance of the wholesale regions, markets, business managers and products
- Development of proactive and commercially aligned dashboard and reports.
- Development of business cases and analysis of return on investment on initiatives
- Delivery of the wholesale business' budget, forecast and strategic plan
- Responsible for the team's compliance of all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Managing, training and developing junior staff members
- CA or CPA Qualification
- Preferably with experience with Big 4 or Top 10 public practice before moving into industry.
- Prior experience managing a team of qualified accountants in a fast paced and growing company
- Experience in business partnering and advising operational stakeholders
- Proven and tangible experience in improving operational efficiencies
- Proven and tangible experience in implementing cost-saving initiatives
What's On Offer?
- Market-leading brand within a specialist and exclusive sector.
- Great working culture with fantastic CFO as mentor.
- Clear and multiple progression opportunities globally.
- Encouraged work-life balance.
- Mapped-out L&D career plans.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply or contact Patrick Leahy on firstname.lastname@example.org