|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Our client, a leading NSW Government Department is seeking an experienced Facilities Officer. You will be required to support delivery of capital maintenance works program.
You will be required to:
- Support project budgeting, procurement, and administrative tasks.
- Provide support for project development and implementation, update systems, monitor program delivery and performance, and report on delivery and performance.
- Communicate effectively with external contractors to arrange minor works as required, including supervising maintenance contractors that have been engaged.
- Maintain up to date documentation and compliance in line with company policy
- Maintain clear and concise communication with the management and other team members at all times.
- Experience in Project Support role within the government sector.
- Background knowledge in Procurement & Maintenance
- Experience supporting delivery of Capital Works or Construction Projects is highly desirable
- Ability to manage a high volume of work with competing priorities.
- Strong organisational skills working with established systems.
- Excellent data management and reporting skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Autonomy in setting own priorities and a suitable approach in managing workload.