|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Coordinates all projects and ensures company resources are utilised appropriately.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Provide a range of administrative, stakeholder liaison, project, and customer support activities to assist in the implementation of Staff Accommodation strategies.
- Responsible for providing asset related advice and support to staff, schools, suppliers, and other stakeholders to develop and maintain sound working relationships and ensure effective delivery of office restructures.
- Utilisation of new tools and technology to improve outcomes and efficiencies.
- Knowledge of financial management for the support of these programs is also essential.
- Proven experience across Facilities Management
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Tertiary qualifications desirable
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au