|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently working with a well-known organisation in the education sector in search for a hands-on Finance Manager/Business Manager. The position is based in Melbourne and has been created through a recent transformation project designed to better empower education focused business units.
- Review working capital/cash flow forecasts prepared by shared services.
- Prepare annual budget and manage cash flow.
- Monthly analysis of budget to actual and actioning any remedies.
- Review of Annual Financial Statements.
- Coordinate and develop strategic planning for finance and stakeholders.
- Board financial presentations regarding current financials and future proposals.
- Develop and monitor approved capital budgets, as well as managing capital projects.
- Be fully CA/CPA Qualified.
- Have a full Victorian drivers license and your own vehicle (for visits to stakeholder sites nearby).
- You will have a background in a complex education, government, public sector or not-for-profit organisation - and experience in Audit or Business Services would be beneficial
- Proven experience in mentoring others is a must (both with financial and non-financial backgrounds),
- Experience with large ERP systems Technology One would be beneficial
- Possess relevant experience as a business partner providing financial support to non-financial stakeholders (preferably within the services sector).
- Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.