|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Temporary part time position for 6 months. Flexible working and able to accommodate personal working requirements. They are a major contributor to economic development and planning including: Land, Transport, Urban and Social.
- $32 per hour including super, Parramatta based
- Temporary assignment, 2 days per week, 6 months
- Will be accommodating for individual working requirements
About the Company
Large public organisation with an established set-up for providing local community goods and services.
Flexible working either from home or office based. They are located conveniently close to Parramatta train station, Westfield shopping centre and food courts, everything is at your doorstep without the rat race of being in the CBD.
About the Role
- Monthly financial accounting responsibilities, TB, etc
- Bookkeeping, journals, accruals, debits/credits
- Reconciliations across the general ledger
- Dealing with internal customers, answering and resolving queries
Skills & Experience
- Experience of month-end, general ledger, bookkeeping
- Experience working for a public organisation preferrable but not essential
- Experience of working for a medium-large organisation with plenty of volume and complexity
- High level written and verbal communication
We are looking for an individual with good customer service skills who values flexibility and wants to be part of a tight-knit team. This is a 6 month assignment to take the right individual up to the end of the financial year.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your CV application or contact Matt Bell on firstname.lastname@example.org