|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$70,000 + super (pro rata for 3 days)|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- Accounts Officer | Finance Officer | Junior Assistant Accountant
- Permanent Part Time | 3 days per week
- up to $70,000 + super | Pro Rata for 3days
- Covering duties assisting with month end
- Degree qualified | ERP system experience would be beneficial along with Expense Management Software | Willing to learn | Excellent communication skills.
A rare opportunity to work for a Global business based in North Ryde / Macquarie Park area. You will be joining an experienced finance team where training / mentoring will be given; you will be responsible for the timely processing and recording of daily, weekly and monthly transactions to assist with month end closing and reporting.
Attention to detail and strong communication skills are imperative for this position, along with a flexible, driven and passionate work ethic.
This role is being offered on a permanent part time basis (3 days per week), salary is paying up to $70,000 + super annually - pro rata for 3 days.
The role is suited to someone who is degree qualified and looking to secure their first accounting role or for someone who has experience in the duties below but is wanting part time hours only.
Work flexibility is offered with this position, currently work from home, however expected to be flexible regards to being based on site too.
Overview of key duties include (not limited to);
- processing of employee expenses (via an online expense management platform)
- processing of accounts payable invoices
- bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
- maintaining an accurate record of financial transactions
- assisting with general month end transactional duties
Please note, this role requires someone who can commit to part time hours (this is not a full time position).
Full working rights required | AU / NZ Citizens or Permanent Residents only.
Please apply via the link below or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org