|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Gateshead West, NSW
- Government contract starting ASAP and finishing Dec 2020
- $320pd + super with weekly pay
About the Company:
This large government agency strives to ensure that young children get the best start in life by supporting and regulating the early childhood education and care sector.
About the Role:
My client welcomes an experienced Finance Officer to join their busy Gateshead office for a long contract ending Dec 2020. You will be available for an immediate start and have exposure to a fast-paced Accounting environment. They use SAP in this organisation so experience with a large ERP system is essential.
- Maintains and evaluate records of financial transactions in account books and computerised accounting systems
- Keeping financial records, and maintaining and balancing accounts using manual and computerised systems: monitoring cash flow and lines of credit
- Preparing and producing financial statements, budget and expenditure reports and analysis using account books, ledgers and accounting software packages
- Preparing invoices, purchase orders and bank deposits
- Must Have experience using SAP
- Background in Finance and Accounting
- Previous experience within public sector
If the above sounds like you, please send your updated cv through to email@example.com
Why Choose Charterhouse:
Charterhouse Recruitment are an Employer of Choice for our staff and our candidate community. We go the extra mile and we find the best candidates suitable for all of our client’s needs - Charterhouse are committed to diversity and inclusion and we’re a proud employer that champions equal opportunities across Australia. We’re here to help!