|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the Company:
Industry leading, global, financial services company who prides themselves on being extremely customer focused and committed to providing the best services to all their clients
About the Role:
Accounts/Finance Officer role available due to a secondment on an initial period of 12 months on a fixed term contract with every possibility to go permanent.
Main duties include, but not limited to;
- Daily reconciliation of sub-system report against Finance ERP, resolve reconciling issues within agreed timeframes for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger accounts.
- Bank deposit allocation processed accurately and within agreed timeframes.
- Perform Accounts Payable duties including data entry and processing EFT payments.
- Ensure payments are authorised in accordance within delegation authority
- Maintain the integrity of Master Vendor/Supplier database.
- Experience in Treasury Back Office Settlements.
- Cheque receipting and allocations.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, audit and SOX requirements.
- Resolve internal and external customer issues within established timeframes.
- Implement continuous process improvements in areas of responsibility.
- Be prepared to cross train in all Finance Operations team tasks.
- Previous experience (2-3 years) in a similar type role essential.
- Intermediate-advanced MS Excel experience including use of pivot tables and v lookups.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritisation skills.
- Good experience in Reconciliation’s.
- Tertiary education in Accounting and finance related field.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.