|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 Package|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Charterhouse is partnering with is a market leading Financial Services organisation based in Sydney CBD. They are a growing who have gone from strength to strength through diversification of service offering and an increased brand awareness.
This is an initial 12 Month Contract, with the potential to go permanent. The Financial Accountant will be fully responsible for maintaining the general and subsidiary ledgers, providing timely consolidated reports for the business as well assisting with the roll out of a new accounting system. This role would be suited to an individual who is comfortable with engaging in a hands on technical financial reporting role.
Reporting to the Finance Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for owning a balance sheet and general ledger maintenance, system administration and providing financial advice accordingly. Other duties include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure the delivery of consolidated reports
- Manage ongoing relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Monthly / yearly report preparation as required
- Balance sheet reconciliations as required
- Maintain short term and long term cash flow forecasting reports
- Assist with streamlining key processes and the roll-out of a new accounting system
- Compliance reporting including, BAS, FBT, monthly PAYG & Payroll Tax
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- To be immediately available or be able to start at short notice
- CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- Excellent technical accounting skills with commercial experience
- Interpersonal and communication skills will need to be very strong
- System savvy and very strong in Excel
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you or you would like more information, then please apply through this advertisement or contact Sam Sweeney (Senior Consultant, Charterhouse Partnership) through email@example.com.
Why Choose Charterhouse
Charterhouse Recruitment are an Employer of Choice for our staff and our candidate community. We go the extra mile and we find the best candidates suitable for all of our client’s needs - Charterhouse are committed to diversity and inclusion and we’re a proud employer that champions equal opportunities across Australia. We’re here to help!