|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- Financial Accountant
- CBD location
- Growing company | Hands on role
- Progressive Role
- Experienced Financial Accountant | TAX experience essential | short notice period required (ideal) | stakeholder engagement.
Permanent full time position | $85,000+super | CA/CPA qualified or nearly qualified | Global organisation | opportunity to grow / develop | relevant experience (3-4 years working as a Financial Accountant / or similar role).
This role plays an integral part of the finance team and requires working knowledge of accounting standards, financial accounting (including tax), compliance reporting and budget preparation.
Key responsibilities are (but not limited to):
Monthly management reporting along with managing the month end process, taking ownership for the general ledger, balance sheet reconciliations, tax compliance, audit file preparation and maintenance of the fixed assets register.
Key experience required (essential):
- monthly end reporting process
- daily & weekly reconciliations
- weekly debtors review & weekly supplier payments
- preparation of payroll
- monthly financial reporting
- preparation of year end statutory accounts and tax returns
- prepare and lodge GST / BAS / PAYG statements
- prepare and lodge monthly payroll tax and reconciliations
Due to my clients requirement, ideally (not essential) a short notice period would be beneficial.
Proven stakeholder engagement (internal & external) is needed as well as excellent communications
Please note only permanent residents and AU/NZ citizens are eligible to apply.