|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Financial Accountant - Tax & Compliance
- $80-100k + Superannuation
- Permanent role located in Alexandria
- Support of tax and maintain the financial control framework
About the Company
Australian based International Healthcare business. With over 100 specialist centres across Australia and an international network, this company has an underlying focus on providing accessible healthcare solutions to all Australians.
About the Role
This role is reporting to the Regional Financial Controller, and work closely with Group Finance Team, Tax Team & Treasury Team. Responsibilities and opportunities will include;
- Assist the tax team with the preparation of the monthly BAS return, quarterly FBT review and income tax calculations.
- Provide support to the Australian financial accounting team during month end.
- Assist the tax team with transfer pricing calculations.
- Timely delivery of quality balance sheet reconciliations.
- Proactively determine and be involved in opportunities to streamline and/or automate processes.
- Provide support for the half-year, interim & year-end audit processes.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required to meet month end deliverables.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ experience at Financial Accountant level (Health related industries advantageous).
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Australian Tax experience in a commercial finance team essential.
- Advanced Excel & experience with SAP essential.
- Sense of ownership and commitment, paired with a team player approach.
- Must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
- Large company with a close-knit family feel.
- Career progression encouraged.
- Collaborative, process improvement driven team.
- Mentorship culture with commitment to help you achieve your best.