|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- $80-95k + Superannuation
- Permanent role located in modern Chatswood head office
- Valued role responsible for financial accounting duties for a key business unit
About the Company
ASX listed, the company is considered one of Australias leading companies in the healthcare and pharmacutical industry. With an array of business units, the company has an underlying focus on providing broad and accessible healthcare solutions to all Australians.
About the Role
This role is reporting to a division Financial Reporting Manager. Responsibilities and opportunities will include;
- Preparation of month end journals.
- Maintenance of accruals and prepayment schedule.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assistance of ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Proactive communication and engagement with operating business units to ensure reporting timetable is met.
- Assist and support Group Finance with divisional finance related queries.
- Ensuring compliance with the minimum financial control standards.
- Actively identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing solutions.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ experience at Financial Accountant level (Health related industries advantageous).
- CA/CPA Qualified or close to completion of studies towards.
- Advanced Excel & experience with SAP essential.
- Sense of ownership and commitment, paired with a team player approach.
- Must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
- Large company with a close-knit family feel.
- Career progression encouraged.
- Collaborative, process improvement driven finance team.
- Mentorship culture with commitment to help you achieve your best.
If you have the required experience, are up for the challenge and ready for your next position, click APPLY, or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org