|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
A boutique private equity firm that over the last 5 years have gone from strength to strength.
This role will be responsible for the oversight of the financial accounting, taxation, reporting and administration needs of the PE firm.
- Oversight of investment entities
- Oversight of the Accounts Payable function
- Preparation of the Annual Budget
- Preparation of monthly investment performance reports
- Liquidity forecasting
- Oversight of the Taxation Function
- Settlement of investment transactions
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong chartered background with keen interest in the Investment Management space.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skillset