|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||10 days ago|
About the Company:
This agency is responsible for the delivery of state-wide ICT programs, providing digital solutions for clinical care and business services, supported by smart infrastructure, providing a digitally enabled and integrated health system that delivers quality patient-centred health experiences to the people of NSW
About the Role:
The Financial Operations Analyst, Cloud Services role is responsible to analyse cloud service consumption, report on clear visibility of usage and make recommendations on eliminating unnecessary spend. The role will be responsible to pro-actively collaborate with business and technical leadership to proactively advise, manage, and execute on cost optimization methods.
- Prepare regular financial reports, updates and analysis on Cloud Service consumption and associated finance areas
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts, analysing and tracking key metrics and performance indicators to evaluate the health of cloud consumption
- Develop and contribute to cost models comparing cloud costs, guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing procedures; providing cost advise, trends and forecast to stakeholders internal and external to eHealth NSW
- Partner with the leadership team to develop and drive financial governance and cloud spend management programs
- Build financial models and work with cross-functional teams to provide input into evaluation of investment decisions on Cloud Services Pricing models
- Utilise qualitative and quantitative analysis of cloud consumption to make recommendations of risks and opportunities for the business, assist in the Passthrough and Recovery of Cloud Services costs with Finance Teams
- Participate in cross-functional efforts, coordinating information requirements, improve financial status by reconciliation of transactions by comparing and correcting data, monitoring variance, establish rigor in measuring, and making recommendations to the business
- Maintain understanding and knowledge of Cloud Service Pricing, financial models and appropriate systems to manage financial information.
- Demonstrated experience and a strong record of achievement in leading ICT financial management within a large and complex service environment.
- Tertiary qualifications
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you then please click apply or send across your updated cv to email@example.com