|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
Charterhouse Melbourne have partnered with one of Australia's largest Higher Education providers in search of a self starting, collaborative & outcomes driven Project Manager - Financial Transformation, to leads the rollout and establish efficiencies of the organisations new Workday platform.
- Develop & Establish methodology & training to improve Financial Systems operation across the University.
- Provide high-level support and guidance to Key Stakeholders to ensure scope, timeline & budget outcomes are met.
- Holistically manage all aspects of the project to ensure success in accordance with scope, timeline & budget outcomes.
- Establish & lead collaborative, driven & professional teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Prepare Proposals, Change Management Plans & Documentation for various committees' as required.
- Other duties as directed in line with the scope of the position.
- Proven expertise in resource & project management with a focus on methodology & technology.
- Experience in delivering Frameworks to engage with diverse audiences.
- Thorough understanding of Finance Management, Systems & Practises.
- Effective relationship development skills, including Consulting, negotiating, verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly developed Project Management skills.
- Proven track record of Research, Development, Implementation & Evaluation practices.
If you meet these criteria and can be available within 2-3 weeks, then please apply now!