|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
Fixed Assets Accountant
- $550 per day plus super
- Fixed Assets focused position
- Immediate start, CBD location
About the Company
A strong people focussed organisation with very positive active input into local communities. This is mission-critical role requiring some expertise in asset accounting.
They are based in the CBD and next to public transport, therefore easily accessible and close to everything. The organisation is in the process of returning to their offices.
About the Role
- Providing advice with respect to assets, WIP and asset depreciation. Work closely with external auditors.
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts with respect to capital management.
- Work with different stakeholder groups to better understand and help them manage their financial obligations to the organisation.
- Ensure adherence to internal and external controls and procedures. These could be policy or legislative.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in accounting and finance: CA, CPA preferred
- Experience of fixed assets accounting – we are looking for an individual with some genuine expertise dealing with large complex asset registers
- Experience working in medium/large organisations over a busy year-end period
- Strong customer service skills. Someone who can manage different stakeholders across a range of departments
This is a great opportunity for an immediately available individual who can help over a busy year-end period.
The organisation is going through a large amount of business improvement and so would suit someone who enjoys working with different processes and systems. It is essential you have good excel skills and can use one of the main ERP packages like SAP.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matt Bell on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.