|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
Looking for a bright, upbeat, well presented individual for a busy receptionist role located in Melbourne CBD area. Must be willing to travel to the other client sites across inner-city Melbourne suburbs.
The client we are working with are a well-known and respected in the Serviced Office industry. This is a permanent full-time opportunity, the client is looking for someone who will stay
We regard this position as one of the most important in the company as you are the face of our organisation. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Operating a switch board and receiving a high volume of calls and directing them accordingly
- Maintenance of general reception duties
- Meeting and greeting clients and coordinating meetings rooms
- Providing support to the Business Managers in the day to day running of the serviced office
- Assisting with supply orders
- Taking coffee orders, organising catering and other ad hoc receptionist duties
- Customer service experience necessary with Reception, Hospitality or Hotel background preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi task (multiple phone lines) and keep calm under pressure
- Personable with an approachable demeanor
- Team player, while managing your own workload
- A positive and adaptable attitude
- Must be flexible to work from different serviced offices from time to time
- Friendly and supportive team
- Personalised on-boarding and training program
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- On-site gyms facilities
- Learning and development opportunities
Please APPLY today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.