|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Our client is looking for a GIS Analyst to support the ongoing development of tools focused improving efficiencies for the design teams within the fixed networks business.
The design portion of work completed within the networks business represents a significant risk, due to the cost and time implications on the business process, these tools will validate and de-risk the external designs through automated logics and checks across the construction plans.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Generate and build tools within our GIS platforms, namely FME and MapInfo.
- Work closely with the Fixed networks team to gather technical requirements for the build out of our tools.
- Design/implement a scalable platform of design tools within the fixed networks business.
- Pro-active identification and resolution of potential issues within the platform.
What key skills/qualifications does this role require:
- Tertiary qualification in science, engineering or technology.
- Experience as a GIS Analyst working with typical spatial files.
- Experience and/or certification with MapInfo/FME tools.
- Experience with python or similar programming languages.
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure platform or SaaS/Paas services.
- Experience in an agile managed environment in the build of data analytics/software.
- Experience with database administration, system integrations and data analytics.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply here or send me your cv directly at email@example.com