|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65,000 pa inc. Super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Global Helpdesk Specialist
Sydney – CBD
Salary: $65,000 pa inc. Super
Working for one of Australia's fastest growing law firms based in their Sydney office. They have a fantastic opportunity available for a motivated and switched on help-desk specialist to join their global IT team.
About the role
Our onsite global service help-desk specialists provide prompt, friendly, customer-focused service to minimise disruption to the business by providing help-desk support to requests and issues, as well as working on global IT projects and proactive service initiatives.
The successful candidate will possess 2+ years help-desk experience, strong customer service, and delivery of high-quality IT support to local and remote users across the business. Some key responsibilities include:
- User desktop support and troubleshooting
- User device configuration and maintenance
- Support for users across multiple sites
- Assist with audio-visual conferencing setup, scheduling & support
- Perform software and/or hardware testing
- Respond to security incidents and perform initial investigation and remediation actions
- Assist with event monitoring, diagnosis, and response
- Customer training opportunities
- Manage end user assets (including laptops, desktops, monitors, peripherals, printers, mobile phones) from setup
- Configuration to collection & wiping. Ensure asset tracking systems are updated appropriately
- Install pre-packaged software on user-end devices.
We recognise and reward our talented employees and their career aspirations, are committed to internal promotion and provide a structured approach to career development. As an employee of our client, you will be entitled to all our clients benefits and an open environment where work life balance is supported.
Skills and experience
We are seeking candidates with either a Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related tertiary education or field.
Candidates with strong document management technologies such as iManage, citrix and time recording apps would be advantageous. We are looking for candidates with an ability to learn new technologies quickly, strong organisational skills, adaptability, and an enthusiastic yet professional approach to their role.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer service and refined communication to work in this growing global team.