|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Governance Analyst to join their team. You will be part of the COVID Intensive Learning Support Program team and be responsible for the effective management of appropriate governance and support controls and activities.
The role is also responsible for ongoing PMO deep dives of the six programme streams, as well as ownership and management of the programme KANBAN processes and tasks, and the analysis of milestone work-breakdown-structures, change requests and BCP.
About the role:
- Conduct PMO deep dives with the individual leads of the programme workstreams
- Apply a structured, disciplined and fit-for-purpose methodology to effectively manage programme risks, issues, constraints and dependencies to a high standard
- Analyse scope delivery and expected realisation of programme benefits
- Manage the daily-stand-up KANBAN process, taking ownership for the follow-up of tasks and deliverables, and ensuring these roll up to the major milestones in the programme master schedule
- Assist stream leads in the work-breakdown-structure underlying all major milestones
- Asses change requests and conduct full impact analysis
- Assist programme manager and master scheduler in the overall co-ordination of the PMO function
- Raise programme team capacity, reviewing programme checkpoint artefacts and ensuring lessons are embedded for the remainder of the programme schedule
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or an equivalent in experience
- Experience working within the NSW Government
- Proven experience working in a similar capacity
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via email@example.com or 0431 103 255