|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
- AFR Top 40 Accounting Firm
- A buddy to help you learn the ropes
- Complete fee payment for all CA modules
As a graduate, you will be working for one of the most established and respected organisations who's reputation is built on attracting, training and retaining the best accountants in the market. Due to 10% growth last financial year, we’re now searching for a new generation of talent who are motivated to help drive growth and innovation for our business.
- Industry leading training and development programme
- A career with a leading advisory and accountancy firm where you are encouraged to grow and develop
- CA support including payments of modules upon completion, study leave, training and mentoring
The environment we come in to every day is an important part of our working life. We are therefore focused on making this a fun, transparent, and social place to work.
- Social Club – employees can elect to join the firm social club which organises a variety of events throughout the year
- Casual Fridays - employees are able to wear smart-casual dress on Fridays
- Ongoing events - throughout the year team members are involved with a number of additional social events such as team bonding days, celebrations, excursions and regular firm drinks
- Rewards & Recognition Program - our recognition program is designed to recognise and reward outstanding individual and team contributions
Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will:
- Relevant degree from an Australian University
- Be willing to develop skills and engage in future study to progress to CA status
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please apply with your resume and academic transcript. Or alternatively, please contact Zoe Jennings on 02 9641 5133 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.