|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
About the role
Looking for a bit more stability? I have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced IT Help Desk Officer based in Sydney CBD looking for an on-going temporary assignment until June 2020
- Good knowledge of Guidewire Modules Version 8
- Experience in testing - User Acceptance testing
- Good Communication skills
- Manage system incidents/Issues providing timely escalation/ recovery actions and management communication
- Perform UAT and PVT testing, provide UAT sign off
- Monitoring the Jobs, batches and Service log files on timely basis
- Reporting the Repetitive incidents to the Lead as a potential defect
- Raising the Defects/Issues when application functionality does not work according to the business rule.
- Report to Team lead and Project manager on issues, progress of tasks, activities completed on a day to day basis.
- Requirement gathering from the Business Team related to new enhancements, Change Requests.
- Update the knowledge repository and training manuals with the latest documentation
- Presenting the Monthly status report to internal management and client stakeholders
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click apply now! JN-168496