|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
Join a passionate Global organisation which has a strong brand identity to support it’s systems. This company takes great pride on hiring hard working and dedicated people who genuinely like where they work.
In this role you will work in the IT team and interact across all units within the organisation to support the business on a first line. This role will initially be a 12 month fixed term contract, but there is the possibility of longevity within the company.
This role will suit someone that has a good sense of humor, can work autonomously and enjoys working within a close knit organisation while delivering technically.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Windows 7 and 10, Active Directory, Group Policy, O365, Exchange, SCCM
- Proactive attitude and the ability to use initiative to stop reoccurring issues.
- Proven track record of meeting SLA’s
- Strong communication skills, and ability to explain tech in laments terms.
- Customer service focus
- Ability to follow processes and escalations
What’s on offer:
- Dress business casual
- Birthday day off
- 3pm finish on a Friday
- Free onsite parking
- Global brand
- Work for a business that supports development of their people
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!