|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Provide subject matter expertise on Heritage issues within the FMU team.
- Act as an agency stakeholder in heritage-related projects to ensure heritage compliance and facilitate heritage configuration change and reporting requirements
- Provide expert advice regarding scoping major periodic maintenance works and general repairs and maintenance.
- Deliver support for heritage interpretation and promotion as part of the Customer Experience to support ongoing business activity
- Contribute to the implementation of Heritage Asset Management initiatives and S170 Heritage and Conservation Register administration to drive the achievement of defined objectives
- Consistently deliver efficiency and set a platform for increased commerciality
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in Heritage Management, Heritage Conservation, Archaeology or Architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in heritage asset management issues relating to industrial heritage and in advising and coordinating heritage project approvals
- Strong and responsive customer service focus, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities to provide timely advice to meet business deadlines
- Detailed knowledge of heritage database systems, in particular the State Heritage Inventory (SHI)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of NSW heritage management framework, legislation and best practice standards, with regards to the NSW Heritage Act 1977, the State Agency Heritage Guide and the Burra Charter
- Proven ability and highly skilled in heritage research, assessment, and ability to understand and review technical heritage documentation
- Proven planning, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues with moderate complexity and guide and/or coach others in the resolution of problems
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to engage with, influence and build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply