|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
One of our government clients is looking for an ICT Project Manager to join their Development and Digital Products business unit. You will be project managing an automation implementation utilising UI Path.
The ICT Project Manager coordinates the risk, quality and progress of ICT projects to organisational standards, and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
- Manage the planning and delivery of small projects.
- Coordinate/manage the work of a project team to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project.
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are met.
- Experience project managing automation implementations utilising UI Path and related software.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in relation to bespoke / custom applications.
- Minimum 7 years project manage experience working across ICT Projects.
- Experience working within a government department is highly desirable.
To apply please send your updated word document CV to: email@example.com