|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Our client has an exciting opportunity in their Sydney office for an IT Help-desk Support professional. In this role you will provide a high level of technical client service through both face to face and virtual support (phone and email).
Working as the sole support for the Sydney office you will be the first point of contact for all IT related requests servicing upwards of 100 people and be focused on ensuring that the goals and objectives of the Help-desk Support team are consistently and accurately accomplished.
In this varied role you will be responsible for basic IT help-desk queries and audio visual and video conference support for client facing and internal meeting rooms. You will be responsible for escalating complex issues to the appropriate technicians for further action and promptly report back on progress of any job that cannot be solved on first contact. You will also assist the Sydney Business Services Supervisor with ad hoc duties, such as creating and updating building access cards, as required.
Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Logging and tracking all service desk calls and walk up requests and incidents;
- Maintaining the Service Desk function in such a manner that team members understand the weekly status of the work and are confident that all first level demands are being met;
- Providing statistical reports reflecting service desk activity and the type of incidents reported, for management review and quality control purposes;
- Technology roll-outs and set up of staff laptops, smartphones, handsets and Dictaphones and;
- Recording and tracking IT equipment such as laptops, attached devices or data projectors and provide support and maintenance for such equipment as necessary.
- 1- 2 years’ experience in an IT Help-desk Support role
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft, Windows 10, Office 365
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow