|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Excellent opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator to provide 3rd level technical support with networking and system requests. You will also be responsible for assisting with the configuration, testing and commissioning of the IT Infrastructure.
- Auburn Location
- Local Council Experience Desirable
- Initial 3 Month Contract with the View to Extend
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide 3rd level technical support in a MS environment
- Assist level 1st & 2nd Level Support Officers in the resolution of issues and general mentoring
- Ensuring the integrity of the organisation’s network
- Assisting with the implementation, replacement, configuration and monitoring of all network hardware i.e. switches, firewalls, wireless access points, associated software and technologies.
- Monitoring any Antivirus\malware applications to ensure they are configured and working correctly
- Create, develop and maintain standard builds for hardware which includes, but is not exclusive to, desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Provide expert knowledge for support and configuration of applications that include but is not exclusive to Skype for Business, Office 365, Vmware, Citrix, Email
- Responsible for the configuration and management of the ManageEngine ServiceDesk application which includes reporting
To be successful, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent industry-based learning combined with relevant professional courses.
- MS 2008 Server and Cisco CCNA certified
- 3 + years system administration experience
- Experience in the management and maintenance of IT architecture, infrastructure and systems running a multi-platform, complex environment in a large corporate organisation.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of current industry trends and experience in implementing and supporting network services that include but are not exclusive to WAN, Fibre, Internet, Cloud based infrastructure and applications including Office 365 and Azure, Wireless, DNS, DHCP VPN, Proxies, Security, Firewalls, Telecommunications
- Technical design and problem-solving skills within a corporate networking environment
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of desktop and network Operating System i.e. IOS, Windows and Android.
- Class ‘C’ Drivers Licence
- Experience working with IT Service Management frameworks preferably ITIL
- Experience working in an NSW Local Government environment
- Experience with the Technology One suite of applications
If you have the above experiences and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org